Notre Dame High School is seeking the following positions for the 2022-23 school year:
President of Notre Dame High School – St. Louis
Notre Dame High School is seeking to hire a President ready to continue to lead the school in educating young women to become confident, compassionate Christian leaders. The President’s primary responsibility is to ensure the school’s Catholic identity and the SSND mission are evident throughout the private school program. The President will assure the viability of this sponsored ministry of the School Sisters of Notre Dame. A successful applicant will hold an advanced degree and have at least 3 years of experience leading a team. Experience in Catholic Education is preferred.
Send cover letter, resume and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music and Theatre Arts Instructor (Full Time; Certified)
Notre Dame High School is seeking to hire a certified secondary education Music and Theatre Arts Instructor for the 2022-2023 school year. They will be responsible for the following courses: Speech Communications, Theatre Arts (fall), Advanced Speech (spring), Chorus, Show Choir (co-taught with the school’s choreographer), and private lessons during school hours. They will be responsible for planning and executing two concerts annually. Qualified candidates should electronically send a cover letter and resume to the Head of Academics and Instruction, Mrs. Amy Bush, at email@example.com.
Theatre Producer/Director (Part Time)
Notre Dame High School is seeking to hire a Theatre Director for the 2022-2023 school year. The Theatre Director will be responsible for overseeing two productions annually — a fall play and a spring musical.
The Theatre Director is expected to carry out the following expectations:
• Select shows and secure rights in a timely manner
• Communicate with students and parents regarding expectations for participating in each production
• Hold auditions to select the cast members for each production
• Collaborate with the music director and choreographer for the spring musical production
• Collaborate with the athletic director and special events on scheduling rehearsals as the theatre is in a shared space
• Create a rehearsal schedule and run rehearsals
• Oversee all technical aspects of the show: set design, building, painting, sound, lights, costumes, props, etc.
• Recruit student and parent volunteers to assist on various crews and/or hire adults to assist if necessary
• Keep track of all expenses and work within a budget
Qualified candidates should electronically send a cover letter and resume to the Head of Academic and Instruction, Mrs. Amy Bush, at firstname.lastname@example.org.